. San Francisco, CA 94117
Company Description: startup sustainable e-commerce brand
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Editing high-quality images in a fast-paced and fluid high-volume environment
- Use Capture One to crop, adjust exposure, and correct color according to Company standards.
- Export, organize, and provide final images into a shared environment.
- Ensure consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all photography crafted and delivered by the Photo Studio Dept.
- Process images to support the workflow of the Photography team.
- Understand deadlines and schedules in order to help prioritize product.
- Keep photos organized and distributed in a timely manner.
- Completed Associate' s and/or Bachelor’ s degree.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and CaptureOne required.
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop (color correction tools, shadows, background removal, and cropping) required.
- Passion for fashion photography and image retouching.
- Meticulous attention-to-detail.
- Strong knowledge of Mac-based equipment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to respond well to changing priorities, workflows, and information.
- Adaptable and open to learning new processes and programs.
- Competitive Hourly Base
- Private Stock Equity
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- A link to your website and/or portfolio.
- An updated resume highlighting your relevant experience.