. Los Angeles, CA 90212
Company Description: leading entertainment law firm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Collect, examine, and organize evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation.
- Draft and proofread correspondence and legal documents, such as pleadings and contracts.
- Research regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, case files, and legal advice.
- Manage client billing by preparing, finalizing, and sending out bills, as well as resolving billing issues with the billing attorney.
- Communicate with clients and witnesses to schedule meetings, interviews, and depositions.
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems.
- Provide general administrative assistance, such as maintaining attorneys' calendars and making travel arrangements.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Associate' s degree in Paralegal Studies, a Paralegal certificate, or a Bachelor' s degree strongly preferred.
- 2+ year of experience as an administrative assistant position preferably in a law firm or in a corporate legal department.
- Work experience or interest in entertainment law required.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Proficient in MS Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep up with deadlines.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays