Paid Search Specialist
1501 Broadway Suite 1900 New York, NY 10036
JBCconnect Client: Ad Agency Specializing in Broadway/Live Theatre
Title: Paid Search Specialist
Salary: Based on Experience
Our client, a global advertising agency specializing in Broadway and live entertainment, is looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join their Media Department. The Paid Search Specialist will be responsible for administering and managing Pay Per Click and Google Display media strategies for clients. The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
• Perform daily account management and monitor pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics. • Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions.
• Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
• Support the new paid search campaigns for lead generation, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
• Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• BS/BA degree
• 2-3 years experience
• Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing).
• AdWords / Bing certification required.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Live Entertainment experience a plus but not a must
• Huge plus if you love Theatre!