Paid Search Manager
916 N Western Ave #222 San Pedro, California 90732
Company: advertising agency
Location: South Bay(Los Angeles, CA)
The Digital Paid Search Manager position is a full-time, on-site role, working with our growing Digital Marketing Team! This person is focused on managing multiple paid digital marketing campaigns for the legal industry.
Candidates must have strong writing skills in both English and Spanish. Additionally, this position requires advanced experience with researching, coordinating, developing, posting and monitoring paid search campaigns.
This position is best suited for a candidate with prior online marketing experience. The Digital Paid Media Manager should possess a firm grasp of the primary online marketing strategies: SEO, paid search, social platforms, content marketing, targeting, and retargeting. Additionally, this team member should have a working knowledge of the paid search platforms and campaigns.
We are looking for a team member who:
- Has integrity and strong personal responsibility
- Has extensive experience with paid search management
- Is an exceptional writer in both English and Spanish(preferably): capable of crafting well-written messages quickly
- Is social media, web and tech savvy (experienced with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Local, WordPress, Excel, Google Drive and Google Spreadsheets)
- Build relationships with creative teams and key stakeholders
- Responsible for managing and implementing successful paid search campaigns, demonstrating revenue goals, efficiency and volume
- Audit search and display efforts of potential clients and provide insight as to how ROI can be increased
- Competitor research to support keyword research
- Understand and manage creative campaigns to improve ad performance and quality CTRs
- Work with Designers or Developers to optimize landing pages for optimum quality scores and create branding of banners, etc. for key data capture
- Responsible for bid management, keyword research and specific country targeting. Optimize campaigns with text for ads, etc.
- Ensure evaluation and tracking is in place to monitor campaigns
- A/B testing setup and tracking
- Identify opportunities to grow leads and improve profitability of campaigns
- Understand display advertising on new networks, outside of Google
- Work directly with marketing managers to communicate results and opportunities within paid search and display efforts to the client
- Remain current with industry trends while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns.
- Prioritize across dozens of opportunities focusing on the most productive tasks
- Contribute to campaign performance reports, using data to tell stories, and provide actionable insights for team members as well as clients
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Must possess a 4-year degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years managing a high volume of PPC campaigns
- Proven track record of using biddable media to acquire, engage, and nurture users throughout the funnel; Program management skills with attention to detail
- Experience with Google Display Network, including remarketing and contextual advertising