Paid Search Manager
6080 Center Dr Suite 900, Los Angeles, CA 90045 Los Angeles, CA 90045
Role: Paid Search Manager
Company: Advertising agency
Location: West LA
Our client is a fast growing ad agency who partners with some of the largest brands nationally to optimize there digital marketing efforts.
Responsibilities will include:
· Conducting keyword research and writing copy for ads
· Structuring campaigns and ad groups, and determining the best settings
· Working with large datasets in Excel and uploading data/content for ads using the AdWords Editor tool
· Creating, analyzing, and optimizing Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook campaigns for clients across varying industries
· Ensuring that all Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook campaigns are optimized to bring highly targeted traffic to our clients’ online stores while also ensuring a very strong ROI for every client’ s marketing budget
· Regularly consulting with the AdWords Manager, SEO team, and other stakeholders to ensure AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook strategies are in line with the client’ s brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
· Monitoring the success of campaigns using various reporting tools
· Analyzing campaign metrics/data and providing interpretation and suggestions for improving performance to the Manager
· Conducting AB testing across ads and landing pages
· Reviewing traffic in Google Analytics
· Staying current with Google AdWords updates, Bing Ads updates, new technologies, trends, and best practices
What we' re looking for:
· Experience managing your own Google AdWords clients/accounts
· Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
· Strong, professional verbal communication
· Excellent writing and creative content skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
· Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
· Bachelor’ s Degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields)
- Unlimited earnings CAP - Besides your salary, you generate additional income from every campaign that you run
· Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
· Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
· Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’ s markets.
· Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
· Health insurance coverage.
· Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!