Paid Search Campaign Manager
1538 20th Street #250 Santa Monica, CA 90404
Job Title: Paid Search Manager
Location: West Side
Comp: 55-70k + unlimited commission!
Our client, the #1 performance marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords, Email Marketing and Amazon Marketing is looking for someone with experience running Facebook ads who has stellar interpersonal skills when it comes to communicating with clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders
- Work closely with our creative team to produce scalable content that converts
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Develop marketing strategies and create a clear roadmap to support and achieve the client’ s business objectives
- Generate weekly reports for clients and be able to speak to the WHY behind each marketing decision and campaign results
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and options polls
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- 2+ years of Paid Facebook advertising experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus!)
- 2+ years managing your own clients (e-commerce accounts a huge plus!)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong, professional verbal communication
- Strong e-commerce copywriting skills
- Excellent creative eye and ability to execute on creative concepts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields preferred
What we offer:
- Unlimited earnings CAP - Besides your salary, you generate additional income from every campaign that you run
Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’ s markets.
Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
Health insurance coverage.