Paid Search Analyst
na New York City, NY 10036
Title of Job: Paid Search Analyst
Company Description: E-Commerce Startup specializing in luxury pre-owned goods.
Location: New York City
Hiring a Paid Search Analyst with a successful track record of managing paid marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and outstanding revenue growth.
- Build, optimize, analyze and grow paid search channels
- Actively manage and support campaigns to drive performance while maintaining brand standards
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting, as well as ongoing analysis of the channel
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and retention teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies
- Leverage customer data and insights, campaign results, creative tests, etc. to optimize ROAS and revenue driven by search
- Monitor campaign KPIs regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement
- 1-3 years of direct experience executing and managing paid search ads in-house and/or at a digital agency (experience with SEO a plus)
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data into actionable insights in a timely fashion as well as communicating results in an organized and concise way
- Obsessed over the impact of your campaigns
- Must have experience in reporting and customer analytics platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics)