Paid Acquisition Manager
New York New York, NY 10018
Title: Paid Acquisition Manager
Company: Growing omni-channel beauty brand.
Location: New York City headquarters.
- Own the day-to-day management of our Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns, analyzing performance, making optimizations that drive scale sustainably.
- Support the Director of Performance Marketing to design, implement and measure the impact of an overarching Paid Marketing strategy that translates our unique brand personality into original and effective ad campaigns that help us achieve our goals with newly launched products.
- Support the Director of Performance Marketing in identifying and testing new channels that help us scale.
- Take ownership of additional paid channels as you prove your abilities to manage our core channels.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and analysis to be shared with management team.
- Work alongside in-house Content Strategist and Creative Director to develop and test new ad variations.
- Work with management to forecast and plan forward-looking performance and budgets.
- 2 - 4 years of experience with paid acquisition — most importantly, Facebook and Instagram (brand side or agency side)
- Experiece with beauty brands is a major plus
- Experience with direct-to-consumer brands and the importance of cultivating a strong, trusted brand
- A detail-oriented approach. Optimizing and testing channels is something that excites you.
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Literacy in Shopify, Google Analytics and Excel Experience building performance reports and providing strategic recommendations that drive growth