POS / IT Administrator
108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Title: POS/ IT Administrator
Company: Multi-brand Retailer
Location: New York, New York
- Ensure company-wide IT is structured to efficiently support all areas of this business included corporate and retail locations.
- Identify areas of process improvement, build in efficiencies, and execute change
- Ensure that IT policies and procedures are developed, effectively implemented and maintained to achieve organizational consistency and efficiency all parts of the business
- Responsible for maintaining the Active Directory, File Server, and phone system for the corporate office, as well as keeping accurate inventory of all equipment, hardware, and programs
- Manage the preparation, configuration and staging of all software, systems, accounts, and hardware (POS, timeclocks, email, phone, security, etc.) for all retail locations and the office
- Procure new IT hardware and software as necessary, ensuring the organization is up to date and compliant
- Travelling on site to manage the installation of all equipment and software, as well as troubleshooting any technical issues that may arise to ensure proper operations and function of the stores
- Maintain and manage all relationships for all outside vendors and resources for IT, phone, data services, and video surveillance for both the corporate office and retail locations
- 3-5 years’ experience in POS and hardware/software management working in a retail environment
- Proficient in POS systems. Retail Pro 8 preferred
- Proficient in Magento
- Experience in report development, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role. Preferably experience with BI visual analytics platforms such as PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent knowledge, skills, and abilities with networking and operating systems, hardware and maintenance, and computer/software programs
- Proficiency and knowledge with working with multiple platforms, software programs, network programs, etc.
- SQL Programming