Oracle Cloud OTC Functional Lead
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Role: Oracle Order to Cash (OTC) Cloud Functional Lead
Location: Secaucus, New Jersey
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Provide Oracle OTC Cloud Fusion functional services by acting as subject matter expert (SME) for Oracle OTC Cloud Fusion projects.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle OTC Cloud Fusion functionality
- Conduct functional design workshops for Oracle OTC Cloud Fusion projects
- Identify functionality gaps in On-Premise Oracle EBS OTC & Other Order Management business systems and provide alternative business processes & functionality within Oracle OTC Cloud Fusion.
- Configure the Oracle OTC Cloud Fusion Applications
- Develop and implement security and validation strategies and plans for Oracle OTC Cloud Fusion projects.
- Assist client in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle OTC Cloud Fusion projects
- Lead the entire functionality execution by participating in (CRP, SIT, UAT, E2E, Cutover, Mock Testing) cycles of the Project stages
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle OTC Cloud Fusion projects
- Interact with Technology project team members to provide functional design walk-thru for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Must have knowledge of Oracle Fusion Cloud (True Cloud Methodology) in Implementation life-cycle.
- Knowledge of other Oracle Cloud Fusion Offerings is a big plus
- Must be Oracle certified
- This position requires 50% travel between NJ and NYC
- Must be able to interview and work onsite in NYC without relocation or sponsorship