National Account Manager
8100 Jarvis Ave seattle, WA 98122
Title: Amazon National Account Manager
Are you interested in joining one of the world’ s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Our client is unique in that they are a leader of innovation in robotic vacuums, the fastest growing category in floor care. They are currently looking for a talented National Account Manager to be located in Seattle, WA.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Amazon Key Decision Makers
- Competence with Vendor Central Portal and other Amazon systems essential to the role
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of all sales driving mediums on Amazon.com to ensure the maximum return.
- Work directly with company Marketing team to brainstorm strategy and execute new product launches, promotions, VINE inclusions, merchandising, etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Customer Fulfillment, Demand Planning, and Customer Service) to provide continued business solutions for customer needs.
- Coordinate strategic planning and execution meetings with Amazon Leadership to inform on strategic business development plans, and secure support on all existing and new product promotions
- Communicate Amazon Tools Business Performance to Management via Monthly meeting
- Communicate internally and externally all sales plans, business opportunities, trends and post mortem results
- Responsible for adhering to budgets associated with T&E, Amazon Media Group, and Amazon Marketing Services spend.
- Achieve Amazon’ s assigned revenue and margin plans.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or related field of study
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ sales experience with major accounts
- Amazon/Ecommerce/Industry Experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication, organization, and multitasking skills
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, high-energy individual
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with an eagerness to meet and exceed goals and targets
- Ability to communicate written and orally
- Ability to think analytically and make decisions based on numbers and/or fact-based information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite