National Account Manager - Ecommerce
123 Address Street Seattle, WA 98102
Position: National Account Manager - Ecommerce
Type: Full time, direct-hire
Compensation: DOE + Perks
Our client’ s products are designed to free people from household chores and will change how we all look at housekeeping tasks. Their products have set new standards for intelligence, ease of use and cleaning effectiveness. These products have been available in retail and online in the U.S. since 2010, and more recently in Europe and Asia. And they are only the first few of many new products to come. Our client’ s team consists of roboticists, mechanical, electrical and software engineers and product professionals who have launched brands that are now familiar names in consumer electronics. Their management team is seasoned in leading startups from early stage to successful multinational enterprises.
Are you interested in joining one of the world’ s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place.
Our client is unique in that they are a leader of innovation in home robotics. They are currently looking for a talented National Account Manager for eCommerce sales to be located in Seattle, WA.
Are you familiar with the Internet of things? This one' s for you!
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Amazon and other Key Ecommerce Decision Makers
- Competence with Vendor Central Portal and other Amazon systems essential to the role
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of all sales driving mediums on Amazon.com and other e-com channels to ensure the maximum return.
- Work directly with the marketing team to brainstorm strategy and execute new product launches, promotions, VINE inclusions, merchandising, etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Customer Fulfillment, Demand Planning, and Customer Service) to provide continued business solutions for customer needs.
- Coordinate strategic planning and execution meetings with Amazon Leadership to inform on strategic business development plans, and secure support on all existing and new product promotions
- Communicate Amazon Tools Business Performance to Management via Monthly meeting
- Communicate internally and externally all sales plans, business opportunities, trends and post mortem results
- Responsible for adhering to budgets associated with T&E, Amazon Media Group, and Amazon Marketing Services spend.
- Achieve E-com assigned revenue and margin plans.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or related field of study
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ sales experience with major accounts
- Amazon/Ecommerce/Industry Experience required
- Strong interpersonal, listening, negotiation, communication, organization, and multitasking skills
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, high-energy individual
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with an eagerness to meet and exceed goals and targets
- Ability to communicate written and orally
- Ability to think analytically and make decisions based on numbers and/or fact-based information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
COURAGE & INNOVATION –
- Bravely innovate without boundaries
- Generate and embrace new ideas
- Drive cutting-edge digital solutions
- Foster creativity for exponential growth
AGILITY & PERFORMANCE
- Simplify to accelerate business results
- Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes
- Focus on the right things and take action
- Perform in ways that exceed expectations
INCLUSIVITY & COLLABORATION
- Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity
- Made decisions with an inclusive, global view
- Collaborate to amplify customer value
- Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes
INTEGRITY & ACCOUNTABILITY
- Operate with highest ethical standards
- Be who you are, build trusted relationships
- Act with transparency and positive intent
- Live up to commitments and own the results