Motion Graphics Finisher
3542 Hayden Ave. Culver City, CA 90232
Job Title: Graphics Finisher
Company: Motion Picture AV Marketing
Full Time, 2nd shift
Our client, an award winning premier 360 integrated agency for film, OTT, television and gaming is looking for a graphics finisher to join their team. The primary focus of this position is prepping and finishing graphic assets for theatrical trailers, TV spots, and promos. The right candidate will have extensive experience in Motion Graphics, possess a strong knowledge of the finishing process and an ability to work in an organized, fast-paced team environment that relies heavily on collaboration and file sharing.
- Manage, execute, and deliver daily finishing requests
- Contribute to offline production work when needed
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a team
- Capable of stereoscopic conversion of existing graphics
- Extensive experience with VFX compositing/rotoscoping/tracking
- Comfortable making creative changes based on feedback
- Ability to anticipate finishing needs to ensure on-time delivery
- Understanding of composition, color, imagery and typography.
- College degree in related field preferred.
- 3+ years professional experience in Motion Graphics within the movie trailer industry.
- Advanced level of ability in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D.
- Meticulous, collaborative, patient, level headed, able to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including potential overtime.