Motion Graphics Designer
3542 Hayden Ave. Culver City, CA 90232
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Company: Entertainment Advertising
Freelance to start preferred, bit not necessary
Location: Los Angeles, Remote until further notice
Our top tier award winning ad agency client is looking for a Motion Designer. The primary focus of this position is design and animation of motion graphics for theatrical trailers, TV spots, promos, and social media content. The right candidate will have extensive experience in Motion Graphics, possess a strong knowledge of the industry and an ability to work in an organized, fast-paced team environment that relies heavily on collaboration and file sharing.
- 3-5 years professional experience in Motion Graphics within the movie trailer industry.
- Strong concept development and graphic design ability.
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery and typography.
- Ability to oversee design development by providing direction to team members with varying levels of design experience as well as working independently.
- Knowledgeable of VFX compositing/rotoscoping/tracking.
- Expert in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D.
- Familiarity with 2K, 4K, vertical format and 1x1 media format. Knowledge of stereoscopic workflow a plus.
- Ability to provide accurate ETAs and meet deadlines.
- Meticulous, collaborative, patient, level headed and works well under pressure.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including potential overtime.
- College degree in related field preferred.