Motion Graphic Artist
1 Blachley Road Stamford, Connecticut 06920
Title: Motion Graphic Artist
Company: Broadcast Media
Location: Stamford, CT
Length: 3 months' plus
Responsible for the implementation and versioning of in-show animated graphic elements including show packages, event insert and titles. The Animator follows the design direction set by the Art Director and Senior Design team leaders. Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team. Must understand and translate network’ s brand strategy into quality design.
- College graduate with degree in graphic design or fine arts.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency. Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must.
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modeling texturing and animating.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator.
- Interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts (day/night) as well as weekends.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. Cinema 4D abilities including modeling texturing and animating are a plus.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, organized and efficient, deadline driven and a good collaborator. more.