Microstrategy BI Analyst/Architect
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Seeking a Microstrategy BI Analyst/Architect
Salary: Commensurate on experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience in retail (fashion retail preferred, but not a must) industry and understanding of Retail processes and reporting requirements.
- 5 years of experience in Information Technology including Business Intelligence architecture, report development and analytics.
- Minimum of Bachelor’ s Degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or comparable ERP solutions.
- Experience with Microstrategy Business Intelligence platform is required.
- Experience providing production support and/or development in business intelligence/ enterprise data warehouse.
- Experience with enterprise planning solutions (JDA, TXT Retail, JustEnough, or comparable solution) is a plus
- Knowledge of relational SQL database, Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Excellent decision making and strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business problems and provide BI solutions.
- Innovative thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in successful, large scale system implementations.
- Outstanding verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Customer service / relationship focus.
- Must be a good listener and communicate effectively with business partners and other IT resources.
- Must be highly organized.
- Strong sense of urgency in executing responsibilities and flexible when business needs require immediate changes to priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Power Point is essential.
- Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: global manufacturing, global retailing, global supply chain planning, wholesale or retail merchandising.