Media Manager Search & Social
1501 Broadway Suite 1900 New York, NY 10036
Title: Media Manager Search & Social
Company: Leading Full-service Live Entertainment Ad Agency
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Create and manage paid social and paid search strategies and
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid search and paid social campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook and Twitter UI, and any other applicable platform.
- Manage timely, accurate execution of paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Responsible for day to day campaign management, budgets and optimizations in support of client goals.
- Maintains strong working relationships with paid search and paid social publishers to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities.
- Oversee campaign performance reporting QAing the data to ensure accuracy, highlighting
- any insights and trends as well as providing optimization recommendations on an ongoing basis
- 3-5 years agency experience with a strong background in planning and buying paid search(SEM and YouTube) and paid social (within platforms including both Facebook and Twitter)
- Strong expertise in managing bid optimization platforms (Google AdWords and DoubleClick a must)
- Strong expertise in managing paid social campaigns on Facebook and Twitter UI.
- Robust understanding of the search marketing and paid search landscape.
- Strong writing and presentation skills are a must.