Media Manager - Paid Search
1501 Broadway Suite 1900 New York, NY 10036
Title: Media Manager Paid Search
Company: Leading Full-service Live Entertainment Ad Agency
Location: New York, New York
Responsibilities: this role will work with VP Planning and media team to bring paid search planning and buying in-house:
- Create and manage paid search strategies and create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid search and paid social campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook and Twitter UI, and any other applicable platform.
- Manage timely, accurate execution of paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Oversee day to day campaign management, budgets and optimizations in support of client goals.
- Maintain strong working relationships with paid search publishers to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities.
- Oversee campaign performance reporting QAing the data to ensure accuracy, highlighting any insights and trends as well as providing optimization recommendations on an ongoing basis
- 3-5 years agency experience with a strong background in planning and buying paid search (SEM and YouTube)
- Strong expertise in managing bid optimization platforms (Google AdWords and DoubleClick a must)
- Experience creating tags for tracking
- Robust understanding of the search marketing and paid search landscape.
- Strong writing and presentation skills are a must
Salary: Commensurate with experience