740 S. Mill Avenue Tempe, AZ 85281
JBCconnect Client: Digital Media Agency
Title: Senior Media Analyst
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Salary: Depends on Experience
A Digital Media Agency in Tempe Arizona, is looking for a Senior Digital Media Analyst to join their busy ad planning team of marketing professionals. Because their work moves at such a quick pace, they need someone who can plug-and-play – essentially, the ideal candidate will hit the ground running.
Senior Digital Media Analysts work hand in hand internally with the team and externally with the Client. You are keeping the campaigns running successfully and making proactive recommendations + day-to-day client communication and account management.
- Daily optimization and goal achievement of paid media campaigns
- Campaign budget management and pacing
- Providing insight and analysis of campaign performance on scheduled and ad-hoc basis
- Utilizing programmatic ad buys and optimization tools to maximize media efficiency
- Tactical written and verbal communication with the client to complete daily tasks and dive into performance
- You’ ve done this before
- You not only know the difference between PPC and CPM, but you know how CPA can impact ROAS, and have ideas on how to get the highest CR out of a campaign’ s CTR.
- You can handle a heavy work load
- You know how to manage hundreds of thousands of dollars across hundreds of publishers in any given month. You can handle millions of placements, dozens of ad units, myriad conversion types and multiple simultaneous campaigns. And you can do it seamlessly for at least five clients.
- You rely heavily on tools
- While you can get in and push when you need, you’ re an avid user of automation, management consoles and logistics partners. That keeps you out of the weeds and more focused on business outcomes, and constantly on the lookout for new strategic opportunities.
- You have lists to prove how detail oriented you are
- Examining the details and staying highly organized – always – is baked into your DNA. You pay attention to details while not losing focus on the bigger picture.
- You play well with others
- In addition to being an intrinsically social person, you’ re open minded, love to brainstorm, have no problem jumping in to help when other members of your team are slammed. BUT… you know how to respectfully push back when necessary.
- You know how to talk to clients
- You know what it takes to be client facing and daily account management and client communication excite you. You are the go to person for our clients when they have a tactical question or need information on how our campaigns are performing.
- 3+ yrs of digital campaign management experience. Preferably at an agency.
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple campaigns, budgets and tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills internally and with clients. You must make the complex simple.
- Strong account management skills to make sure tasks are delivered to clients with high quality and accuracy.
- Statistical and analytical competency. Pivot tables do not frighten you.
- You’ re a tactical implementer and know how to make big ideas come to life in small ways.