108 West 39th Street 7th Fl Suite # 710 New York, NY 10018
Title: Marketing Specialist
Company: Law Services
Location: New York, New York
- Assist CEO and Management Team on all marketing, advertising and branding efforts, emphasizing on digital and social media as well as traditional marketing.
- Ideal candidate will be motivated, pro-active, creative, experienced marketer looking to help grow the digital brand footprint of this award-winning personal injury firm.
- Create new marketing strategies to help promote goodwill and referrals to past and present clients (over 25, 000) through television, radio, social media, digital channels and traditional marketing techniques (i.e. targeted mailings, blast emails, promotional items)
- Manage and oversee the firm' s Website management including overseeing/managing Firm’ s website/SEO vendors; SEO analytics and reporting knowledge is required (e.g. Google Adwords, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Manage blog entries to submit to the firm’ s website/SEO vendor including management approval, meeting company standards, coinciding with firm’ s brand principles and adding value to the marketplace.
- Tracking and evaluating all marketing campaigns for ROI
- Create new marketing and advertising strategies (television, radio, social media and other digital formats) to help promote the brand
- Create and maintain press materials, photos and digital assets
- Develop, enhance and outreach to all social media channels; i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn.
- Minimum 5 years marketing and advertising, preferably having done same for a reputable and/or large law firm.
- An independent, self-starter who can effectively coordinate and manage all levels of the firm’ s brand voice.
- Strong background in advertising, digital marketing and social media.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and analysis, social media, website design content development and maintenance a must.
- Candidate must have a creative mind and be able to formulate innovative solutions for the firm’ s marketing efforts.
Salary: Commensurate with experience