10 Main St New York, NY 10005
Title: Marketing Specialist
Company: Law Services
Location: New York, New York
- Oversee marketing, advertising and branding efforts, including digital, social media and traditional marketing
- Create new marketing strategies to help promote goodwill and referrals to past and present clients through television, radio, social media, digital channels and traditional marketing techniques including targeted mailings, blast emails, promotional items)
- Manage and oversee the firm' s Website management including overseeing/managing website/SEO vendors; SEO analytics and reporting knowledge is required (e.g. Google Adwords, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Manage blog entries to submit to the firm’ s website/SEO vendor including management approval, meeting company standards, coinciding with firm’ s brand principles and adding value to the marketplace.
- Track and evaluate all marketing campaigns for ROI
- Create new marketing and advertising strategies for television, radio, social media and other digital formats
- Develop, enhance and manage all social media channels
- Minimum 5 years marketing and advertising, preferably having done same for a reputable and/or large law firm.
- Strong background in advertising, digital marketing and social media.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and analysis, social media, website design content development and maintenance a must.