22 Sylvan Way Parsippany, NJ 07054
Title: Marketing Manager
Location: North West New Jersey
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for upholding corporate brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well-thought out content and presentations.
The ideal candidate will work to support content needs for various internal marketing and brand teams, executives, communications and sales leads in the development of content that will be used across several mediums.
• Content development for internal and external presentations, meetings, events and business updates
• Thoughtfully interpret and translate business needs and objectives into thoughtful, well-narrated, creative content
• Apply design principles such as color, typography, photographic selection, organizing elements and content for maximum readability and utility.
• Understand and closely adhere to corporate style and brand guidelines
• Present and defend rationale for design choices and assure designs meets business objectives as stated in the creative brief or art/creative direction.
• At least 3-5 years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience
• Knack for visual storytelling
• The ability to take a project from concept to completion, good communication, organizational, and time management skills are essential
• Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and a clean, design aesthetic
• Experience with file-sharing platforms such as Google Drive, WeTransfer, Box, or DropBox
• Ability to liaise effectively with brand leaders, executives, agency partners and other key stakeholders