108 w 39 Los Angeles, CA 90019
Title of Job: Marketing Manager
Company Description: Large broad consumer brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Marketing Manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’ s marketing budget.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or a related field
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Experience at large organization preferred
- Experience in CPG a plus