Marketing Manager (Emerging & Developed Markets)
Oxford Business Park 6000 Garsington Road Oxford, Oxfordshire X4 2DQ
Manager Marketing - (Emerging / Developed Markets)
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the world' s best known automative Brands
The Mgr Marketing (Emerging/Developed Markets) provides leadership to Marketing Managers across several assigned regions/countries and is accountable for the performance and results within those assigned markets. The Mgr Marketing is responsible for ensuring market share goals are achieved and the drive towards market leadership. This leader works to maintain brand health, delivery of strategic and tactical marketing campaigns, digital work, Social, PR, and events for all Product Ranges. The Mgr Marketing is an accomplished collaborator and communicates effectively and appropriately at all levels to influence and impact desired outcomes
Works directly with Marketing Managers across assigned regions to develop marketing plans, including setting
regional marketing, priorities
• Decisions are guided by resource availability and organizational objectives within the assigned markets
• Applies knowledge of key business drivers and the factors that maximize marketing performance within
• Manages multiple regional marketing teams, sets departmental priorities and allocates resources to align with
business objectives and annual plan
• Responsible for overseeing successful product launches and campaigns within assigned markets that maximize
coverage, create demand, and drive market share with clear metrics set and measured throughout all activity.
• Lead and enable local Marketing teams to work effectively & collaboratively, by developing the necessary
leadership behaviors, skill sets, & differentiating capabilities.
• Responsible for strengthening the brand and leading the development of the regional marketing strategy.
• The Mgr Marketing Emerging/Developed is guided by Marketing functional business plans, impacts the
department results by supporting and funding of projects, products, services and/or technologies
Experience Requirements Required
• Bachelor' s Degree Required
• Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
• Ability to identify and drive proactive work that aligns overall corporate vision and respective market goals, all
while considering the most effective means of addressing dealer needs.
• Proven ability to persuade managers and leaders to take action and/or negotiate with external
• Demonstrated leadership of both internal and external stakeholders through both current and future change
and transition, by leading through their own behaviors.
• Builds trust through the environment they create with cross-functional teams & dealers.
This is an amazing opportunity to progress and build your Marketing career within a recognisable, internationally renowned Brand - the company offer an excellent benefit / salary package