Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
1120 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036
Title: Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Location: New York, NY
Company: eCommerce Platform
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, tracking and optimization of global inbound sales-marketing / demand generation campaigns. The Marketing Manager will work closely with sales, product teams and global marketing teams to meet revenue goals by developing creative sales marketing solutions targeted to particular categories and audiences.
Drive Revenue Growth and Retention:
- Partner with sales, product teams and global marketing teams to develop creative sales solutions targeted to strategic categories and audiences.
Customer segmentation, targeting & positioning:
- Identify target audiences and creatively devise and manage cross-channel marketing campaigns (email, paid social, ad-serving, SEO, etc) to drive sales revenue.
- Designing creative content for marketing campaigns.
- Creating, tracking and analyzing marketing efforts.
- Establishing criteria for the qualification of leads, creating segmentation lists and reports.
- Responsible for developing targeted campaigns including positioning and messaging for market segments, products and solutions.
- Create valuable and engaging content marketing campaigns that attract and convert our target audience, and drive demand for the Institutional Investor global suite of products.
- Optimize user funnels and conversion points.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer touch points and recommend areas for improvement.
- Identify trends and insights, and ways to optimize performance based on the insights.
- Skills and Knowledge
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing and/or demand generation
- Understanding of the B2B or B2B2C landscape, market trends and the ability to spot market opportunities
- Ability to manage a complex workload, and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Robust project management skills that include managing multiple partners (internal and external) to hit project deadlines and within budget