225 Park Ave South, 10th Floor New York, New York 10003
Title of Job: Marketing Coordinator
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: New York, NY
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 9 month contract
- Working in close partnership with the Global Program Manager to ensure the cross functional teams that bring our company IQ program to life are running smoothly with the resources they need and information required to stay on track.
- Assisting in project management, ensuring no details fall through the cracks when it comes to timing and stakeholder involvement.
- Owning project organization and updates within our internal management tool, and communicating with various stakeholders to cross check details and timeline considerations.
- Tracking budget and spend level, though you won' t be a sole owner of any budgeting systems, you' ll be expected to assist in budget tracking and inputs based on project needs and invoice/purchase order/Statement of Work creation and filing.
- Helping sustain and streamline the team' s internal newsletter, working in affiliation with our content team to distribute on a weekly cadence with the most important information shared in a digestible format.
- Working in lockstep with our Digital, Events and Industry teams, ensuring that any time offline events, industry happenings or tentpole activations are taking place, that our brand is front and center by sharing relevant, curated insights, stats, and data points.
- Working with Comms to manage and organize and scale our press mentions
- Work with our Digital team to help drive traffic on our social channels
- Partnering with the Program Manager Organization of to dos, folders, timelines, and note distribution for the larger team before/during/after meetings.
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Astute attention to detail
- Global competency and understanding the nuances of working across a global team
- Proactive attitude, meaning you leave no stone unturned when looking for answers
- You tap into all resources and think through all options and solutions when faced with a problem
- Creativity and a desire to design opportunities and systems where improvements or enhancements can be made
- Superb communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Positive attitude and team-first mentality
- Know how to have fun while working hard and producing results
- Desire to learn, grow, and move the needle from day one