Manager of Business Analytics
108W 39TH ST., 7TH FLOOR New York, NY 10018
Title: Manager of Business Analytics
Location: New York, New York
The Manager of Business Analytics assists in the development and implementation of recommendations for strategic shifts leading to significant improvements in profitability and attractive returns on investment. Collects and synthesizes external data on the market, competitors, other industries and serves as subject matter expert (on-going and project based) to influence business decisions in a data supported environment. This position will maximize the value of testing in making decisions through the creation and management of a scalable testing infrastructure.
- Bachelor’ s degree in highly analytical and quantitative areas such as: Business, Finance, Strategy, Economics, Statistics, or related field
- 10+ years of relevant experience in strategy, business intelligence, and/or analytics
- The ability to build relationships and influence senior executives
- Best in Class analytical and critical thinking skills
- Technical Software Expertise: knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS etc.), financial modeling (Excel) and presentation (Powerpoint)
- Strong Communication Skills: ability to clearly convey very complex ideas in simple easy to understand ways – both in writing and verbally
- Systems implementation experience
- MBA or Master’ s degree in highly analytical and quantitative areas such as: Business, Finance, Strategy, Economics, Statistics, or related field
- Strong understanding of statistical applications and programs.
- Retail industry experience is preferred
Salary: commensurate with experience