Manager Business Analytics and Data Management- Digital eCommerce
548 Broadway New York, NY 10012
Title: Manager Business Analytics and Data Management- Digital eCommerce
Location: New York, NY
Company Description: Global Retail Brand
JBC is looking for a Manager Business Analytics and Data Management- Digital eCommerce to join a global retail brands Retention & CRM Marketing team. You would be responsible for the segmentation, data analysis, and reporting in support of email and other customer retention communications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Drive daily, weekly & monthly reporting for the CRM and customer lifecycle.
- Understand key customer segments, uncovering opportunities within the data and working with the team to develop action plans to activate and impact KPIs.
- Develop customer-facing tests to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Develop new segmentation and targeting strategies based on customer data and business needs.
- Support project scoping to grow available data and assist with data migration between systems, as well as checking for data quality / integrity.
- Support implementation of new marketing automation programs (email, push, programmatic direct mail, on-site experiences), using data to personalize/contextualize communications.
- Understand data flows & table structures. Monitor data feeds to catch and correct issues.
- Gather technical requirements and build data sets to answer business questions
- Contribute the continual improvement of the data platform via your observations and knowledge gained from your involvement and KPI' s
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- BA degree in Marketing/Communication, Data Science or similar
- 2+ years online marketing-specific experience, optimally focused on email marketing, database marketing. Relevant agency experience also considered.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or other ESPs (email service provider)
- Knowledge of and demonstrated success with implementing best practices in high-volume email marketing, lifecycle marketing and other customer-centric communications.
- Required experience with customer databases.
- Demonstrated success with data/analytics and project management in CRM/retention marketing.
- Understand email fundamentals: HTML, segmentation and performance best practices, CAN-SPAM requirements, data usage, deliverability, etc.