Manager, Client Partnerships
8437 Warner Drive Culver City, CA 90232
Title: Manager, Client Partnerships
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Culver City)
JBCConnect is hiring! We are seeking someone to join our small but growing Culver City team as a Business Development asset.
This person will play a key role in new business development / sales, managing client relationships, etc. The function of this role will be establishing and nourishing relationships with new and existing clients to grow our business. The main focus will be communication with both external clients and the internal team to provide white glove service in the hiring process.
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4+ years business development or sales experience in the staffing industry (creative, digital, or tech experience is plus)
- Experience prospecting and closing business / managing the full cycle sales process
- Passion for networking and making new connections
- Proven track record of success achieving and exceeding metrics and revenue goals
- Ability to manage high volume of client accounts simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of reqs, and client management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively build relationships with business partners, hiring managers, HR reps
- Able to collaborate and work as a team
- A network of talent / hiring managers that know you want are eager to work with you
- Eager attitude and entrepreneurial spirit with a competitive enthusiasm
About the company:
We prioritize culture above all and are growing our firm with like-minded, passionate individuals. JBCStyle offers a competitive salary, benefits, training, and growth opportunities. As a global organization, we pride ourselves in our ability to maintain a positive work environment. One of our main values is the progression and development of all our employees and we provide everyone with the resources to succeed. Our collaborative and team oriented mindset has allowed for continued national and international growth… and we are just getting started! https://www.jbcstyle.com
*Please contact Sydney Davis, email@example.com or Tommy Marino, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, have any questions, or would like to refer someone in your network.