Machine Learning Engineer
108W 39TH ST., 7TH FLOOR New York, NY 10022
Title: Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Multiple locations around the US
Salary: DOE and location
*CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZENS OR HOLD A GREEN CARD*
- You will need to be able to develop, design and integrate decision management, machine learning, and AI platforms into multiple types of marketing applications such as; website, email, print, social, etc.
- AI, Decision Management, Machine Learning application design and setup
- Database development and integration
- R statistical model and Python ML design and development
- Development of API, Web services, and other common network communication protocols
- Integration with .NET, HTML, PHP, Django, Java, and many other marketing platforms
- Manage key deliverables from clients and act as the senior point of contact for all IT development and integration work with the client.
- Prepare and maintain documentation including planning, design, analysis, implementation/testing, and deployment deliverables.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing technology with an emphasis in decision management, machine learning, and AI platforms such as; Oracle RTD, SAS, IBM Interact, IBM Watson, H20, Scikit, AWS ML, Azure ML, Deep Mind, Pega Decision Hub, etc.
- Analytics background is a must, with an emphasis on analytical modeling and design.
- Experience working with common machine learning and AI languages is needed, as well as background in database development.
- Background in Marketing Technology is highly preferred.
- Bachelor' s degree required. Masters preferred.