295 5th Avenue Suite 312 New York, NY 10016
Title: Lead Programmer/Developer
Company: A leading importer of licensed home furnishings
Our client is seeking a web developer to join their online development team in NYC.
This person will be working on building innovative tools and programs developed to maximize processes in their internal departments and support their partners.
• Creating connected systems and tools that integrate with 3rd Party API’ s, live web data compiled from daily web scraping and Photoshop & Adobe Extend-script toolkit
• Building online services for our customers
• Improving existing features as well as creative architecting of new solutions.
• Building services and tools that support our consumer-facing experiences and our internal business needs.
• Building companion apps as chrome extensions.
• Designing and maintaining back-end databases.
• A degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Experience in professional web development.
• Familiar with network-based scripting tools
• Familiar with most adobe products specifically adobe Extend-script toolkit.
• Familiar with connecting to 3rd Party API’ s
• Solid experience with SQL or Access or similar database systems.
• Experience with source control.
• Application of software development best practices.
• Efficient Web scraping with proxy rotation.
• Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications.
• Familiar with Elasticsearch and Python desirable