100 Main St , 7th Fl Suite # 710 Great Neck, NY 11021
Title: Lead Developer
Company: Global Accessories Brand
Location: Long Island, NY
Our client is seeking a Lead Developer to design, configure and develop applications and systems for the management of the company’ s SAP ERP for sales, logistics and finance using SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) / (FI) modules and ABAP.
This person will provide additional system support for applications and external systems interfaced with SAP ERP.
- Responsible for process programming requirements in SAP and related platforms, which includes Business application development, Support/Integration with purchased applications; Data file conversions, Reporting, and Application enhancements.
- Responsible for internal application development that support business requirements.
- Responsible for leading offshore developers, managing their time and tasks on a per project basis.
- Identify and define SAP application interfaces, enhancements, and conversions.
- Follow documentation standards for all SAP Transport changes
- 7-10 years’ of experience programming in ABAP
- Hands on experience with ABAP development including dialog programs, ABAP objects, ALV reports, user exits, enhancements, BADIs, SAP scripts, BDC’ s and BAPI
- Experience working with IDOC development including inbound orders, master data IDOCS, ASN, invoice IDocs etc.
- Experience leading offshore/remote developers
- Experience developing for SAP order to cash processes including billing
- Experience developing for SAP finance related functions A/R, Credit & Collection
- Strong business knowledge as well as functional knowledge in SAP R3.
- Experience on ECC 6.0
- Experience with AFS (apparel and footwear) industry solution or consumer products industry