Junior Social Media Graphic Designer
1400 Broadway, 15th Floor New York, New York 10018
Title of Job: Junior Social Media Graphic Designer
Company Description: Fashion Company
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Rate: Junior Level Pay
• Correspond with third party Public Relations, overseeing return and delivery of editorial sample requests.
• Assist in editing images with basic retouching knowledge in Photoshop and Camera Raw.
• Update Digital Press Page on the website and manage press clip archive.
• Delegate creative and administrative projects to intern, including maintenance of received samples, social platform research, and sample room organization.
- Production: Able to maintain organization of garments while shooting, help with catering, equipment set up/tear down, etc.
- Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator were used to create graphics, brand books, sign plans, etc
- Social Media: Use images from photoshoot to create collages, research and write brand appropriate captions, track follower growth, etc.
A positive individual who can solve problems, learn quickly, and take responsibility for unassigned task always giving 100%.