Junior Production Support Analyst
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Jr. Product Support Analyst (Software as a service product)
Company: Financial Services
Location: NYC - Manhattan
Type: Full-time employment - ***Not open to visa sponsorship or visa transfer***
Seeking an articulate, meticulous Jr. SaaS Product Support Specialist who is passionate about working with Large data sets and with 0 - 2 years of experience or knowledge of SQL for data manipulation. The Product Support Specialist will possesses an affinity for working with data and external clients supporting various client' s applications and tools used for options trading calculations. In this role you will interact with clients and assess the issues, bottleneck situations they may have with the manipulation of the data.
You' ll work alongside a team of creative and intelligent individuals, will be collaborating daily to brainstorm and implement our next generation of data and analytic information products. As a company we value quality over expediency in all we do.
What You’ ll Do:
- Serve as clients' primary point of contact for product/data issues
- Interact directly with end users via email and occasionally over the phone
- Use SQL to research and troubleshoot issues presented by clients and/or internal QA processes
- Ensure resolutions are reached within 24 hours, escalating complex data issues to second level support as needed
- Develop and continuously update knowledge management articles
- Expand your knowledge of SQL, working with large data sets, and options
Required: Bachelor’ s degree
- 1 – 2 years of experience with product, SaaS, or application support
- 1 – 2 years of experience assisting external clients with troubleshooting technical issues related to the company' s product
- 0 – 2 years of experience with SQL
- Interest in working with technology. Database knowledge/understanding is a plus.
- Ability to thoroughly troubleshoot and articulate issues to client
- Special attention to detail and a willingness to document changes when necessary
- Good sense of humor and ability to work with clients to troubleshoot and resolve issues.