55 Bethune Street #1301 New York, NY 10014
JBCconnect Client: Brazilian Fashion Brand
Title: Jr. Copywriter
Location: New York, NY
Salary: Based on experience
Hiring a full-time Copywriter for an in-house position in New York. As a Copywriter you’ ll create content for our social media, performance ads, email marketing, products description, packaging and more!
What will you actually be doing:
- Be a key player in the evolution of our brand’ s voice;
- Pivot easily from a macro editorial point of view to a micro understanding of product detail;
- Proactively seeks effectiveness in advertising by understanding the needs of our customers and researching competitors’ advertisements and campaigns;
- Collaborates with Design and Marketing partners to create synergy and integration in concept development as well as in execution across all marketing channels;
- Create copy for our social media, performance ads, email marketing;
- Review and create products description and print naming;
- Balance efficiency with quality creative output in a fast-paced environment;
- Other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
- Bachelor’ s degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience writing advertising and/or fashion copy;
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail;
- Experience writing fashion copy preferred;
- Proven ability to edit copy – refining, reframing and polishing as required
- Experience with A / B testing copy to drive better and better content.
- Heightened ability to self-direct and prioritize in terms of daily creative workflow; a flexible, solution-oriented attitude;
- Knowledge of overarching trends in the fashion marketplace, as well as an ability to synthesize and express their influences in copy
- Experience writing for a single brand across many different customer touchpoints.