Java Tech Lead
108 w 39 New York, New York 10018
Title: Technical Lead (Java)
Location: New York, NY
- Tech lead of integration services team. He/she will make architecture and design decisions as it affects the area of integration
- Work with business and product owners to build the next generation shared services platform serving multiple lines of business, products, markets, and geographies
- Requirements collection and analysis, software design, development, troubleshooting, implementation and enhancement of new and existing software
- Contributing your expertise to support our engineering best practices standards.
- Mentor, grow and retain the team.
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with business and technology groups
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team. Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Hands on experience with Java 8 and Spring Boot ecosystem.
- Must be familiar with Enterprise Integration Patterns and hands on experience with Apache Camel.
- Must be familiar with asynchronous messaging systems such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ.
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests. TDD and ATDD experience a strong plus.
- Experience with CI/CD processes utilizing Jenkins and cloud infrastructures a plus.
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git or Subversion.
- Must have experience with designing and building highly available, scalable, and high volume customer facing applications.
- The individual should have experience managing teams, influencing without direct authority, and leading a team of engineers
- The role requires design skills, sound judgment, and the ability to establish strong working relationships with business stakeholders and product owners
Salary: Commensurate with experience