Inventory Analyst - Financial
- Los Angeles, CA 90027
Company: Direct-to-Consumer Jewelry Company
Role: Inventory Planning Manager
Location: Los Angeles
Type: Direct Hire / Full Time Employment
Compensation: Competitive + Equity + Unlimited PTO + Lot' s of Perks!
Description: Our client, a fast growing and innovative, direct-to-consumer jewelry company, has an amazing opportunity for a rock star Senior Financial Analyst or Manager.
- Financial Planning, Modeling, Analysis and Reporting
- Prepare Budgets/Revisions/Forecasts
- Demand Planning
- Prepare and analyze PLs (Actual vs. Budget vs. Prior Year for deviations / trends)
- Reconcile Sales / Cost of Goods Sold / Margin
- Prepare and analyze Inventory Valuation (Reserve) Reports.
- Prepare Profitability Calculations for new projects/show rooms
- Analyze and prepare other financial data as needed by upper management
- Work on Projects requested by upper management as basis for management decision making
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA a plus
- 3 - 5 years experience (minimum)
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs (especially Excel)