44 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94107
Client: Social Networking Platform
Location: Bay Area
As a member of the Interactive Design Team, the Designer is responsible for working closely with creative and technical disciplines to create considered and elegant design solutions for apple.com and for email communications.
- You have at least 3-4 years experience in design, including web, mobile or app design.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and design aesthetic, an understanding of branding principles, style guides, and systematic design rationale, Photoshop expertise, knowledge of HTML, and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Your Photoshop expertise includes intelligently organizing files for design iteration, setting up files for web production, and adhering to graphic design standards.
- You have proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
- You demonstrate excellent digital file structure and asset management skills. Unparalleled attention to detail.
- You have the ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff, both in verbal and in written format.
- You can deliver quality design at high volume in a tight timeframe.
- You thrive in a meaningful, dynamic, creative workplace
- You have extraordinary interpersonal skills that speak to both creative and technical audiences.
- You are proficient in web development, including HTML, CSS, iOS, and other technologies.
- You have prototyping ability to convey preferred states, motion, and/or behaviors for interactive concepts.
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
A BA or BFA in Graphic Design (or equivalent) is preferred.