Integrated Project Manager
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Integrated Project Manager
Company: Global Communications Provider
Duration: Contract to Hire
As a Project Manager, you will be the key liaison between their clients and our Creative and Digital teams.
- Act as primary Creative Services point-of-contact for content collection and review and project management for multiple clients and business units.
- Provide strategic, proactive project management to Marketing and internal clients.
- Manages and owns material content within the respective categories from concept through final design
- Maintain positive and supportive working relationships with key client contacts, Merchants, Vendors, and Creative resources.
- Schedule kickoff meetings; to ensure high-quality content, appropriate allocation of resources and clear client communication
- Provide succinct recaps with specific action items for all meetings and calls.
- Prepare materials for creative review, ensuring appropriate approvals.
- Manage to milestones and deadlines, working with traffic management to reallocate resources when necessary
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a related field
- 5-7+ years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, with a focus on brand management, project management
- Experience in the financial services industry and/or background in advertising/design agencies preferred
- Understanding of print production, brand development, strategic planning, digital workflow and the design industry.
- Ability to anticipate needs on behalf of the customer, exhibiting a strategic approach to project management.
- Knowledge of administrative software, including Microsoft Office.
- Basic working knowledge of design and development skills/software (Adobe Creative Suite, HTML 5, FTP, etc.)