Human Resources Generalist
108 W 39th St New York, NY 10018
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Company Description: JBCHoldings, a family of recruiting companies providing comprehensive human capital solutions for the world’ s most innovative consumer-centric organizations. We are a global team of high energy, hungry and hard-working professionals— who don’ t mind having a few dogs around the office!
Location: New York, NY
Job Description: JBC is internally seeking an HR Generalist to support our growing companies! The HR Generalist will work closely with all employees and will report to the Director of HR.
· Support employee experience largely including payroll and benefits but not limited to work authorization, time off, etc.
· Research competitive landscape to find and implement measures to consistently improve employee experience and support.
· Assist in recruiting new talent.
· Assist in the on-boarding process of new employees.
· Organize and manage employee files and confidential, private data.
· Must have 2+ years of experience and a 4-year degree.
· MUST have relative experience working with payroll and benefits.
· Fluent in HR policies and legal procedures.
· Have knowledge in HR employment laws, 401K, and work authorization.
· Ability to work discreetly and can maintain confidentiality.
· Capable of working in a fast pace, growing environment.
· A passionate and proactive thinker who can excel in multi-tasking.
· Demonstrated organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to follow through.
· Ability to contribute to organizational learning and process improvement.
· SHRM is a plus!