HR Specialist, SEA
1101 Dexter Ave N Seattle, Washington 98109
Title of Job: HR Specialist
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Seattle, WA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 8 month contract
- The ideal HR Specialist will: Provide organization specific reporting and light analysis using internal dashboards and workday reports.
- Consult HR Business Partners on proper resources within People Operations organization and partner organizations.
- Organizational project and program work focused on balancing the needs of the business with best practice.
- HR experience preferred.
- HRIS experience a strong plus.
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Ability to work independently and require little instruction on the day-to-day work
- Strong computer skill including proficiency with MS Office applications
- Strong Excel skills including the ability to create pivot reports, v-lookups, and charts/graphs
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
- Basic project management capabilities