Growth Marketing Specialist
Soho New York, NY 10003
Title: Director of Growth Specialist
Location: New York, New York
Company: Innovative, ground breaking direct to consumer skincare brand
Looking for a creative and analytical lead to round out the team. Work on optimizing existing performance marketing channels as well as proactively test and scale new channels. This role will require daily set-up, optimization, and analysis of multiple campaigns following a direct response approach.
- Manage day-to-day analysis, optimizations and bid management of marketing campaigns across all paid marketing channels (paid social, SEM, retargeting, etc).
- Constantly looking for ways to drive down CPAs across multiple channels.
- Develop a complete understanding of our customer’ s path to conversion.
- Work alongside management to execute overall paid marketing strategy and to translate our unique brand personality into original and effective ad campaigns.
- Launch paid marketing efforts in international markets.
- Test creative, bids, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently on multiple channels.
- Explore and layer in new channels by testing and determining success metrics.
- Collaborate on the email marketing channel within the business and other tools to optimize user acquisition and retention.
- Support key marketing campaign initiatives (e.g. campaign launches, partnerships, etc).
- Support influencer activations by understanding the performance of each campaign and optimizing moving forward.
- Prepare regular reporting to share feedback on performance.
- Work alongside in-house Content Strategist and Creative Director to develop and test new ad variations.
- Work with management to forecast and plan forward-looking performance and budgets.
- Work with marketing team on landing pages and site optimization tools like Optimizely.
- Leveraging data insights on customer buying behavior to drive business strategy
- Produce regular management reports
- 3-5 years of experience with paid marketing channels— most importantly, Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with direct-to-consumer brands and the importance of cultivating a strong, trusted brand
- A strong understanding of the cosmetics/beauty industry
- A Detail oriented approach. Optimizing and testing channels is something that excites you.
- An understanding of best attribution practices
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Literacy in Shopify, Google Analytics and Excel
- Experience with reporting tools