Growth Marketing / Digital Marketing
322 E Grand Avenue San Francisco, CA 90480
Company: An Inc Magazine Top 25 Startup!
Role: Growth Marketing / Digital Marketing
Type: Direct Hire / Full Time Employment
Location: San Francisco
Compensation: Great comp + equity + unlimited PTO + lots of perks!
If you love data and driving impactful growth at one of the fastest growing direct to consumer e-commerce companies, then this role might be for you. We’ re looking for a dynamic person who has an appetite to own and run customer acquisition, whether it’ s assessing data-driven results, finding new channels, or scaling existing ones.
- Develop and execute our digital growth strategy for acquiring and retaining our customers.
- Drive acquisition channel performance to meet new customer and revenue targets and perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis across channels.
- Manage direct response programs including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Paid Search, Display Ads and Retargeting, and explore other emerging media and channels.
- Optimize the ad budget to deliver ROI and scale paid media spend, with a focus on social.
- Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a strong framework for iterative testing.
- Optimize the customer journey to drive down customer acquisition costs and LTV of customers higher.
- Scale new and existing direct-response marketing channels with strict adherence to KPIs: you’ ve worked with Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest and Adwords before and live and breathe CPAs, CPCs, and CVRs.
- Ideate and help to build out A/B testing initiatives.
- Build go-to-market media strategies to support new product launches and create awareness within new consumers sets.
- Lead exploration and testing of experimental channels (ex. OTT): our product is innovative, and our marketing mix should be too!
- 5+ years of experience in digital acquisition in fast paced, consumer facing, successful company.
- Hands-on experience setting up and optimizing paid campaigns on Facebook, Adwords, YouTube, Pinterest
- Experience creating short form content that converts
- Relationship building with internal creative/design teams and external agencies (creative, strategy and media buying).
- Experience with data & analytics platforms.