San Francisco, CA 94114
Client: Travel, Leisure/Entertainment Company
Location: San Francisco Area
Title: Freelance, Graphic Designer
Pay: Based on Experience
Duration: 3 months+
Seeking a Graphic Designer to join an in-house marketing team. This person must be proficient in a range of skills including but not limited to design, production of advertising(print and digital), collateral development, signage graphics and video editing. Under the direction of the Art Director, the Graphic Designer will work on projects along side fellow designers, marketing teams in other locations, in-house channel teams, and other marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create various marketing assets including, but not limited to print and digital advertising, sales collateral, email, flyers, presentations, signage, brochures, proposals, social media concepting, video editing.
• Problem solve/collaborate with other designers in innovating and refreshing collateral within the boundaries of the brand.
• Assist the digital design team to ensure cross-channel consistencies in design and messaging.
• Help the Creative Producer make sure we can meet expectations based on workload and resources.
• Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations with the Creative Producer and Traffic.
• Obtains required approvals for all phases of a project.
• Articulate the different needs of B2B and B2C markets when needed.
• Mindfully ensure that design is on brand and strategically aligned with the company' s vision.