New York, NY 10018
New York based entertainment company seeking a freelance Graphic Designer for an On-site Freelance Opportunity.
The graphic designer will collaborate closely with Art Director in assisting the development and creation of digital and print materials in service of the company’ s many websites, events, advertising campaigns, internal communications, and high-level, multimedia presentations. Duties include: design high-quality visuals, develop exciting animated PowerPoint presentations, visually translate business ideas, assist ad sales articulate messaging in a visual way and attend meetings both internally and offsite at production houses, event venues, etc.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications Design, a related field and/or equivalent training or work experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Expertise Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience in data visualization
- A portfolio featuring a wide range of projects, showcasing a strong understanding of type and composition, and the ability to approach projects/brand identity in a creative and innovative way.