108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Company: Fashion Luxury Company
Role: Graphic Designer
Pay: Dependent on experience
- Develop strong and consistent visual and typographic approaches to establish brand identities
- Ability to work across digital and print platforms
- Web page design; concept sketches, problem solving with developers, implementation and maintenance
- Retouching/color correcting images to be used for marketing and social messaging
- Demonstrate ability to handle various projects at the same time and complete them by a given deadline
- Attend meetings to plan and strategize all upcoming content needs
- Keep up-to-date with calendar changes
- 3-5 years of Graphic Design / Web Design / Digital experience
- MUST come from retail, fashion, luxury, or beauty background to be considered
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly creative out-of-the-box thinker that provides marketable, strategic and visual solutions
- Keeps up to date on marketing and design trends, visual styles, art, technologic innovations, social media and their influence and application.
- Excellent graphic design and visual creation skills
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of brand identity, UI, responsive design and project timing, with the ability of creating all variations and options when needed.
- Personal passion for design, Art and Creation culture.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working across the entire Adobe Creative Suite