Front End Web Developer
108 Boca Raton, FL 33427
Job Title: Front End Web Developer
Company: Academic Web Development
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Salary: Commensurate on experience
This is a Full-Time Employment job opportunity - not eligible for h1bvisa or visa transfer*******
- 2-4 years of front-end software development experience, specifically web development with client-side frameworks like Angular, React and Vue.
- Knowledge and well versed in available web technologies, tools, libraries, and frameworks such as (but not limited to); React, Gulp.js, Wordpress.
- Experience with high volume B2B web-based applications.
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean development environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to take direction, work well as part of a team, and independently.
- Self Driven attitude
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build out front end for websites, direct response landing pages, email templates and flyers.
- Develop pixel perfect front-end code and integrate within our existing CMS (Wordpress).
- Support our backend and marketing teams by building out clean, scalable, and readable HTML5 and CSS3.
- Create pixel perfect front-end code with a high-standard of quality.
- Build cross-browser compatible cutting edge websites.
- Apply software engineering principles including regression testing.
- Work with other teams (Design, Content, and other stakeholders) to build solutions with business requirements
- Maintain: leverage existing libraries as well as create reusable components.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML(5) and CSS(3).
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Experience integrating PHP with front-end code.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Experience with source version control such as GIT or SVN
- Advanced knowledge of cross-browser implementation.
- Experience developing a responsive design with media queries.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Ability to take ownership and to be committed to your work and deliverables.
- Proven experience estimating work accurately and driving to defined milestones.
- Experience developing systems based on user stories.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology.