Front End Developer
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
FULL STACK FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
New York NY
Full time role
- Write thoughtful, literate code under the guidance of a Senior Web Developer.
- Work on an interdisciplinary team to translate high-level project goals into concrete tasks.
- Bring technical expertise and creativity to your projects and conversations.
- Handle sometimes competing priorities through good time management and communication.
The Ideal Candidate
- Over 3 years of professional full-stack web application development experience.
- Demonstrated contributions to complex, high-traffic, performance-optimized web applications.
- Hands-on experience with front-end frameworks, particularly React and Redux (or another Flux-like architecture).
- Demonstrated ability to be self-driven and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience with Git and code collaboration in teams.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in education.
- An eye for interaction design, user experience, and finishing touches.
- Strong expertise in any of the following areas:
- human-computer interaction, particularly accessibility;
- mobile development, including responsive design;
- operations, including AWS, dev-ops or data engineering;
- data science, including machine learning, statistics or data visualization.