Freelance UX Researcher
10, Brock Street, Kings Cross Kings Cross, Greater London NW1 3FG
Looking for a UX Researcher to join the world’ s leading Media Brand based in London.
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product design to make the best social platform.
Their work ranges from formative to evaluative, ethnography to usability. For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts. This position is based in their London, UK office.
The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behaviour related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- 3+ year' s experience in applied product research
- Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centred design methods
- Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Compelling communication
If you are interested please apply now.