Freelance Senior Graphic Designer
535 Mission Street San Francisco, California 94105
Our client, a well-known marketing agency, is looking for a Senior Designer to assist on a long-term project, starting ASAP through the end of August.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience at a digitally-focused agency or design studio, 1+ internships and at least a Degree in design or related design field required.
- Bachelor or higher (graduate) degree preferred in business, economics, management or a related field.
- Able to bring together coherent ideas, cutting-edge technical expertise and inspiring expression.
- A finger on the pulse of what’ s new and possible.
- Equipped with a strong foundation in aesthetics (typography, photography, film, composition, color, and hierarchy).
- Interested in the nature and complexity of the organizations we work with
- Prepared to work iteratively and often in ambiguity
- Able to draw at all times from an ever-growing range of visual and cultural references to define moods and ideas.